Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inception

Well I like also to review / critic older or more current movies also. So my first one will be Inception. Inception was obviously the best film ever from 2010. It is both interesting, intriguing, and awesome. I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it. But I do recommend watching this movie!! Especially when you're high haha. If you do, you will most likely die. I'm just saying lol.

So Inception is job. It is the job to implement an idea in someone's mind through the mind; the dream. What this main character does for a living is find information from other guys through dreams. Dreams he states is one of the best way to penetrate a mind. He is offered to go back to his home in the USA if he does complete this almost impossible task.

Watch this movie for further information. It's grand and it will have your mind twisting and thinking like a locomotive train. I paused and re winded the movie like 30 times to finally understand what Inception is and what he is trying to accomplish. I recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment