Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cars 2

Cars 2 is a g rated movie, which means not much grownups will like it, unless you're the type that says "awww that's so cute!" (like my mom)(and maybe yours..) hahaha well, i probably won't likely spend 9 dollars and watch it in the movie theaters. But it'd be very cute if i went with my girlfriend. It's that kind of movie to my opinion. I would not like, like watch it for fun, but if i had a family night, or a date night, then i would pick out that movie.

When star racecar Lighting McQueen and the tow truck Mater head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix. But Mater gets mixed up in his own intrigueing adventure, his international espionage.

The only reason why I critic this movie and tell about it is because of the voice actors. Lighting Mcqueen is voiced by Owen Wilson. One of my all time favorite actors. And Mater the tow truck is voiced by Larry the Cable guy.

The last movie i thought was okay, and i watched it with my family. Everybody had a laugh and i wonder if this sequel will be the same. The teaser trailer was pretty good. And it's pretty interesting how they can turn such a kiddy little car movie, into something like this. In theaters June 24, 2011!

This is the teaser trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment