Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Green Lantern

Another superhero movie baby. This time its green lantern. I had no clue that another superhero movie was coming out. In fact I wasn't even sure if the Green Lantern was going to be turned into a movie. I thought that the next superhero movie would be Captain America.

How many people are looking forward to this movie? I am. I love superhero movies and if you watch the trailer, this one looks quite interesting. I do not think this movie will be as big as a hit as Iron man, but it will be popular.

It starts with a test pilot. He is somehow granted a mystical green ring that gives with otherworldly power, as well as membership into an intergalactic squadron tasked with keeping peace within the universe.

Sounds exciting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment