Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear John

Dear John is an amazing love story. A very well done work. I am reviewing this movie, because it has reminded me of the first time I fell in love with a girl that i wanted to be with forever <3. It really is amazing what love can do to people. Like me, and like John.

John is in the army, and during his weeks off he goes to live with his dad. That's where he met the love of his life. During those times they go out on dates, and by the second week, they are in love and dating. But when John has to go back to duty, he can't be there for the girl. So they send letters to each other. However, not everyone's love story can be fulfilled...

I liked this movie. I watch it with my brother which was a little bit awkward, but i ended up crying. It's a well filmed piece, and i have heard the book is pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment